Early Learning Toy Bar
Our Early Learning Toy Bar has been designed with physical and cognitive development in mind.
Made from beautifully crafted solid beech wood. Each toy bar includes a three piece bespoke macrame toy set, made with soft cotton.
As new babies experience a buzz of visual stimulation, their eyes work together with the primary focus being on objects 20-25cm from their face. They will enjoy investigating familiar faces and enjoy play time under our three piece macrame toy bar. At around three months of age, baby will begin to follow moving objects with their eyes and reach for things as eye-hand coordination begins to develop.
Why is our macrame toy set made from a creamy coloured cotton? At birth, babies can only see black, white and grey. At around five months, your baby will be able to distinguish between colours and focus on smaller objects. The removable pin included on our toy bar design allows you to add new, visually stimulating toys with ease from 5 months and beyond.
- x3 Macrame Toys (slight variations in colour-handmade item)
- Non –Toxic, lightly varnished
- Toy standards approved EN-71
Solid Wooden Frame- 100% Beech Wood
- Durable, lightweight
- Removable pin for simple storage and/or adding toys with ease
- Eye-hand coordination & Visual Stimulation
* Adult supervision required at all times. Please do not leave your baby unattended. Mikró Australia take no responsibility for accidents or injuries associated with failure to follow safety instructions. Not suitable for babies beginning to pull up. Please store away.
73cm Long (suitable for twins)
Mikro' Australia offers a 6 month warranty. Please inspect your Early Learning Toy Bar on opening, as faulty parts must be reported within 24-48 hours.
Mikro' Australia ships Australia wide. Shipping times are business days only.
Metro VIC - 2 days
Metro NSW, ACT, SA, QLD, TAS, WA, NT - 3-10 days
You will be notified once your item has left Mikro' Australia HQ with a tracking number.