Keep Me New
- Wipe clean using water and mild detergent only.
- Do not soak, submerge or hose down. Do not leave in the rain.
- Avoid leaving your play mat in sunlight for extended periods or on hot surfaces, including heaters where the mats are in direct contact with heat.
- Placing furniture on the mat may leave permanent indentations.
- Immediately clean any large spills-you'll be surprised how easy it is to wipe clean!
- Not designed for animals, be sure to keep them off.
- Do not allow your child to mouth the play mat, especially those toddlers with sharp toothy pegs!
- Keep away from sharp objects such as scissors, high heels, chair legs or like items that could puncture the mats surface.
- Not recommended for use with ink pens and textas.
- Do not use baby wipes, chemical cleaners or sprays to clean the play mat.
- If using your play mat for 'messy' play such as water based paints and play dough immediately clean mat after use with mild detergent to prevent stains. we recommend a 50:50 ratio of water based, kids poster paint and water.
- If a puncture or tear occurs the play mat is no longer suitable for messy or water play. Take care when cleaning around the tear. Do not allow water to soak in.
- White and light coloured play mats are not intended for outdoor use or for messy play activities. Yellowing and staining on the mats surface will occur.
- Before first use, remove all packaging and discard safely.
- Please thoroughly look over your play mat, immediately upon opening. Report any imperfections including tears and marks within 48 hours post delivery.
- To remove creases, roll play mat in opposite direction.
- Allow time for corners to settle flat to the floor, taking care not to trip before they do so.
- Never leave children unattended on the play mat.