Keep Me New!
Wipe clean using water and mild detergent only. However, if using a spray we recommend a natural, non-toxic product made from plant based materials. After spraying and wiping, use a fresh damp cloth to remove any residue it may leave
Do not soak, submerge or hose down. Do not leave in the rain
Avoid leaving your play mat in sunlight for extended periods or on hot surfaces, including heaters where the mats are in direct contact with heat
Placing furniture on the mat may leave permanent indentations
Not designed for animals, be sure to keep them off
Keep away from sharp objects such as scissors, high heels, chair legs or like items that could puncture the mats surface
Not recommended for use with ink pens and textas
If using your play mat for 'messy' play such as water based paints and play dough immediately clean mat after use with mild detergent to prevent stains. we recommend a 50:50 ratio of water based, kids poster paint and water.
- If a puncture or tear occurs the play mat is no longer suitable for messy or water play. Take care when cleaning around the tear. Do not allow water to soak in.
- White Play Mats are not intended for outdoor use or for messy play activities. Yellowing and staining on the mats surface will occur.
- Before first use, remove all packaging and discard safely
- Please thoroughly look over your play mat, immediately upon opening. Report any imperfections including tears and marks within 48 hours post delivery.
- To remove creases, roll play mat in opposite direction
- Allow time for corners to settle flat to the floor, taking care not to trip before they do so.